Friday, September 18, 2009

Mmmm.... delicious.



This was my dinner last night: an original Domino's pepperoni pizza. It was delicious and I'm so glad of Korea's Western influence to offer such food. The night before, I had corn dogs which was also great and made me feel like being back at home for a moment.


This is a packet of dried seaweed and my apartment came pre-stocked with about ten of them. I actually ate a whole packet of them when I first arrived. It tasted almost like seafood-flavored baked potato chips, but I'm sure they use them here for cooking in some way.



This is a tofu soup meal that was served at a Korean restaurant about 20 minutes from my apartment. I ate the Meat Bun, non-vegetarian soup with a group of "foreigners" that teach English here in town.

I have to get used to calling myself a foreigner, but that is what I am here. As a matter of fact, last week I just received my "Alien Registration Card" allowing me to get a cell phone, internet hook-up, cable and anything else that would require a Korean ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment